Important Conditions for Student Applications
An application to Tanglin has three sections to be completed:
- Registration: General information on the applicant and their parents/siblings
- Immigration: Essential to comply with Singapore Government regulations
- Approval: The academic and student profile reports required for Head of School review
The checklist below will assist you in understanding all the relevant documents required to complete an application. Each applicant will be placed on the waitlist from the date the completed application form and enrolment fee are received by the school. Please note that all applications require Head of School approval. Approval of an application is valid for 12 months. We will require updated school reports and a new Education Report for re approval following approval expiry.
Fully completed TTS Admissions Application Form with a passport sized photo of the student.
Copy of Passport Identification of Student and Parents.
Enrolment fee of $2,675 (inclusive of GST) is required for the application to be active on our waitlist. (Please indicate if this is being paid by cheque or Bank Transfer, and include the student’s name. Please note $2,140 is refundable should you withdraw before an offer is made). Click here for bank details.
Singapore Citizen: All Singapore Citizens require Ministry of Education (MOE) approval to study at Tanglin Trust School. To comply with the Singapore Government regulations this must be declared on the Application Form.
Born in Singapore - Please provide a copy of the student's Birth Certificate.
Copy of the student’s Immigration Status (i.e. Dependant Pass/Student Pass/Permanent Resident Re-entry Permit/Singapore Citizenship Certificate). Students holding a Long Term Visit Pass are not permitted to study at Tanglin.
Tanglin gives priority to the following categories of students:
- Children of Employees
- Guaranteed Placement Right holders
- Standard Placement Right holders
- Former Tanglin students who have left their deposits
- Other groups
- Siblings (who have been in the school for at least one term)
- Former Tanglin students who took their deposits
- Children of Alumni
- Normal Waitlist
The Admissions Team is available to assist and advise any parents thinking of applying to Tanglin. Please don't hesitate to get in touch.