Tanglin Trust School in Singapore is an equal opportunities employer committed to the on-going professional development of all of our employees. We are looking for dedicated and dynamic members to work with us in an international British school setting and to join us in providing:
- The highest quality British-based education in a structured environment;
- Pastoral care and support for over 2,770 students aged 3 to 18;
- A challenging academic programme based on the requirements of the English National Curriculum and enhanced to reflect the school’s international setting;
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of sporting, musical, creative and recreational co-curricular activities (CCAs), and exciting ‘Learning Beyond the Classroom’ offered by a comprehensive ‘Outdoor Education’ programme;
- Guidance in developing strong personal and social skills, with a firm commitment to service tied to the attributes of the Tanglin Learner Profile.
At Tanglin we offer a friendly work-environment, enriched by development opportunities along with:
- The support of our well-qualified and experienced professional staff;
- Impressive educational facilities in an attractive setting in Singapore;
- Singapore as an economically developed and politically stable country in the Asian region and an attractive location in which to live and work;
- Tanglin as a Gold accredited Investors In People organisation;
- An ‘Outstanding’ school, as rated by independent UK inspectors in the last three inspections (2013, 2014, 2015). Tanglin is inspected within the BSO (British Schools Overseas) framework, recognised by Ofsted.