Tanglin Trust School boasts a long and rich heritage of providing British-based learning with an international perspective. Established in 1925, Tanglin offers an exceptional all-round educational experience for over 2,770 pupils aged 3-18, providing a caring yet stimulating environment in which every individual feels valued, happy and successful.
Tanglin Trust School is an equal opportunities employer committed to the on-going professional development of all our employees.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants. (Click here for our Safer Recruitment policy)
IT Support/Server Engineer
We are currently looking for IT Support/Server Engineer to work as part of Educational Business Technology (EBT) team providing 1st and 2nd level technical support across all areas of the school.
The role will cover supporting the server, backup and antivirus infrastructure of the school network as well as supporting the client side which currently consists of over 1,600 desktops and 1,200 iPads.
Excellent knowledge of antivirus products and strategies
5-day week – working hours are from 7.30 am to 4.30 pm (41.25 nett hours per week). Interested applicants, please email/fax/mail with detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to HR department.
Closing Date: Friday, 7 July 2017
Head Coach (Aquatics)
To assist the Head of Aquatics with the day to day training of the Merlion swim team, attend competitions and assist with meet administration/ entries. To take a lead role in the Head of Aquatics’ absence and to organize sessions and staffing when required. To work closely with the Head of Aquatics to ensure the development of the programme, whilst taking an active role in ensuring the swimmers’ wellbeing and liaising with parents when required.
- A qualified competitive swimming coach – ASA Level 2 / ASCTA Silver / or equivalent, with at least 5 years coaching experience of which 2 must be with swimmers of national level.
- Personal participation (past/present) in competitive swimming an advantage
- Experience of coaching in a school setting highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate clearly with coaching staff, students and parents
- A team player – able to work alongside our faculty staff and the Head of Aquatics to support our successful coaching programme
- Confident and self-motivated – able to lead coaching sessions independently and to mentor assistant coaches.
This is a full time role. Hours will be variable depending on the allocation of coaching agreed with the Head of Aquatics.
Interested applicants, please email/fax/mail with detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to HR department.
Closing Date: Monday, 3 July 2017
The successful applicants will work in the Operations Department – maintain the cleanliness and well-being of designated areas and, working along with the Team Leader and fellow colleagues in the Team.
- Able to understand and speak simple English
- Able to communicate and work well with colleagues
- Prefer applicant with experience in cleaning work
5-day week – working hours are from 8.00 am to 5.30 pm with 15 days leave entitlement. Interested applicants, please collect the application form from any members of HR Department or contact HR department (Attention :Cliff Tan, Facilities Manager (Housekeeping)).
A day in the life of a Tanglin student is an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience.