IB Diploma Results 2017
Well done to the Class of 2017 for their outstanding results this year. We are very proud of the students as 100% of the IB cohort successfully achieved the full diploma.
- 43 students took the IB Pathway, 100% successfully achieved the full diploma
- 10 students (23%) scored 42 points or more
- Almost three quarters of the cohort scored an outstanding 38 points or more
- 100% of our students scored 32 points or more
- An outstanding average in the May 2017 session of 38.6 points per student (the global average was 29.95)
- Two students achieved the prestigious bilingual diploma (Danish/Mandarin).