Meet Our Governors
The Board appoints separate sub-committees in relation to the following areas of responsibility:
- Making, reviewing, creating and developing policies
- Commissioning regular independent inspections and reviews of the entire school
- Establishing policies with regard to enrolment of students, class and form sizes
- Determining policies with regard to codes of conduct and sanctions for students.
- Appointing the CEO and members of the leadership and business teams
- Establishing remuneration levels as well as conditions of service for all staff
- Determining policies with regard to codes of conduct and appropriate sanctions.
Finance and Audit
- Outlining annual capital and operating budgets
- Setting school fees and building fund contributions
- Establishing funding and investment policies.
Building and Maintenance
- Leasing the land that the school occupies
- Taking responsibility for maintenance of current buildings
- Planning the development of new facilities and premises.
- Generating inward investment beyond school fee income specifically managing Placement Rights and Sponsorship in School
- Strategically positioning marketing, communication and alumni activities.