Meet Our Governors
The Board appoints separate committees in relation to the following areas of responsibility:
- Making, reviewing, creating and developing policies.
- Commissioning regular independent inspections and reviews of the entire school.
- Establishing policies with regard to enrolment of students, class and form sizes.
- Determining policies with regard to codes of conduct and sanctions for students.
- Appointing the CEO and members of the leadership and business teams.
- Establishing remuneration levels as well as conditions of service for all staff.
- Determining policies with regard to codes of conduct and appropriate sanctions.
Finance and Risk
- Outlining annual capital and operating budgets.
- Setting school fees and building fund contributions.
- Establishing funding and investment policies.
- Leasing the land that the school occupies.
- Taking responsibility for maintenance of current buildings.
- Planning the development of new facilities and premises.
Development and Alumni
- Generating inward investment beyond school fee income specifically managing Placement Rights and Sponsorship in School.
- Strategically positioning marketing, communication and alumni activities.