Before starting your application, please have the below documents ready. You will be required to upload these completed forms as part of the application process.
- Application for Admissions form must be completed and submitted via the OpenApply Portal.
- Pay the application fee of $1,000.00 SGD (non-refundable) to initiate the application review process. An application is only considered ‘complete’ once the payment has been made.
- Soft copy of the applicant’s past two years School Reports inclusive of current year if applicable (Must be translated in English by a professional translator/company). Photos and screenshots will not be accepted.
- Digital passport photo (to be uploaded to the application)
- Soft copies of applicant and both parents' passports.
- Child's birth certificate (Must be translated in English by a professional translator/company if required).
- Completed Private Education Advisory Note
- Completed Personal Data Collection Statement
- If the parents are separated or divorced, a copy of the Custody Agreement or Court Order
A completed Confidential Education Report must also be completed by your child’s current school or Head of Grade. Please refer to the application checklist in the OpenApply portal. You will need to submit the name and email address under the referee section of the Confidential Education Report. Please ensure the email address is correct for the current school.
Younger children who are not yet attending school will be invited to attend an age-appropriate, play-based assessment in place of the report to assess their readiness for school.
You can view the status of your application, including whether we have received the Confidential Education Report from your current school, by logging back into your account after you have submitted your application. Please allow up to two working days after submission to check its status.