Tanglin Trust School has a programme of Placement Rights, designed to offer accelerated access to a small percentage of places in exchange for a significant contribution to the school.
Two forms of Placement Rights are available:
These are available for Term 1, 2 and 3 entry.
These are available for a Term 1 entry.
In both cases, prospective applicants (corporate or individual) must meet with the school's normal admissions criteria. More detailed information on each option is available below. A limited number of Placement Rights are available and they will be sold on a first come first served basis.
- What are Placement Rights?
- Who can buy them?
- How much do they cost and what are the entitlements?
- How will this affect my child's place on the waiting list?
- I already have one child at Tanglin. How does this affect their sibling's chances of gaining a place in the school?
- What are the purchase procedures?