In 2009, Tanglin Trust School Sixth Form introduced the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBDP), alongside A Levels, creating a dual pathway for students.
The implementation of the IBDP is a journey where we regularly review and enhance our provision. As such, we were delighted to read many commendations for our school's standards and practices in the Evaluation Report of our recent review by the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO).
- Tanglin has 'no matters to be addressed'
- Every section: Philosophy, Organisation and Curriculum received the 'shows satisfactory development' - the best you can get
- We were awarded 11 commendations
- The library team and resources were commended
- Theory of Knowledge (TOK), Extended Essay (EE) and Creativity, Activity and Service (CAS) received glowing reports
- The quality of university counselling was also commended
- The self-taught (mother-tongue) programme and language provision were all commended.
Allan Forbes, Head of Senior School said: "I appreciate the effort and dedication that brought about this outcome. It was a genuine team effort."