Congratulations to students for their outstanding GCSE, A Level and IB results! These are a huge credit to their considerable hard work and effort.
GCSE results are the best ever achieved at Tanglin.
In A Levels, 25% of all grades were an A*, our highest percentage since the A* grade was introduced in 2010.
For IB, students achieved an outstanding average of 38.8 points per student. The global average was 29.95.
Thanks go to staff and parents who have supported the students in their successes, endeavours and dreams.
- 51% of all grades achieved were A*
- More than three quarters (78%) of all grades achieved were either A or A*
- 92% of all grades achieved were A* to B
- 73 students (42%) achieved A* or A grades in all of their GCSE subjects
- 99.4% of students achieved an A*-C grade in both English Language and English Literature
- 99.4% of students achieved an A*-C grade in Mathematics.
- 117 students took the A level pathway, 99.7% of all grades were passes
- 7 students achieved A*s in all their GCE subjects
- 25% of all grades were an A*
- 49% of all grades achieved were an A* or A
- 92% of all grades were in the A*-C range
- 30% of students taking the Extended Project Qualification achieved an A*, with almost two thirds achieving an A* or an A; we are increasingly finding that the EPQ is highly valued by universities.
- 43 students took the IB Pathway, 100% successfully achieved the full diploma
- 10 students (23%) scored 42 points or more
- Almost three quarters of the cohort scored an outstanding 38 points or more
- 100% of our students scored 32 points or more
- An outstanding average in the May 2017 session of 38.8 points per student.
- Two students achieved the prestigious bilingual diploma (Danish/Mandarin).