We look to identify opportunities at school to enhance students' learning by leveraging on the skills and experience in our Tanglin community. There are multiple ways that parents support the school and students' learning, including:
- Friends of Tanglin
- Work Experience Opportunities
- Careers Fairs
- Specialist Speakers
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, ways to advertise your business, or have time and experience to offer the school, please contact our Development Team.
Friends of tanglin
Tanglin is fortunate to have the Friends of Tanglin Groups, which aim to connect, support and provide an active social and professional network for members in Singapore and abroad.
Through harnessing the talents and expertise of the members of the Tanglin Trust School Community, Friends of Tanglin Groups support the school’s vision to ‘be the best school in the world with a dynamic learning community which nurtures and inspires every individual to be the best they can be.’
The main aims are to:
- Support the transition of new families to Tanglin and Singapore, as well as and current families returning to their home country
- Facilitate social, career and business opportunities by delivering a vibrant international events programme, special interest groups (including Friends of the Arts, Friends of Sport) and volunteer programmes
- Provide lifelong guidance to Tanglin students and alumni through Work Experience Programmes and career mentoring
- Advance individual’s connections through an integrated development programme and TTS Foundation Grants.