The ParentWise workshops offers a programme of events that provides support, ideas and information for all our parents, including Educational and Curriculum support, Parent Wellbeing and Hot Button Issues.
ParentWise is the umbrella term for all the workshops, courses and presentations Tanglin delivers to parents.
Some of the workshops previously held include:
- Helping your Child Manage the Digital World
- Student Wellbeing and the Prevention of Bullying
- Understanding the legal system in Singapore
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Helpful Helpers - Supporting Children with Reading
- 'Sizzling' Summer Skills for Infant Children
- SleepyHeads – The Importance of Sleep
- Parenting Book Clubs
- Physical Development in the Early Years
- Growth Mindset
‘The session was quite insightful. I liked the section about thoughts, behaviour and feelings and how they were interconnected.’ Infant School Parent
- No Drama Discipline
‘Wonderful key concepts and tips for practical application. Humorous and engaging presenters that created a safe space to learn and share. Thank you!’ Junior School Parent