ParentWise is a dedicated programme of workshops to support our parent community. The programme covers a range of themes including personal growth and wellbeing, parenting strategies, education and curriculum support, hot topics and inspiring speakers.
Some of the workshops previously held include:
- “Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction” courses
- Inspiring speakers on Adolescent Mental Health
- Workshops on supporting teens to study
- Dedicated workshops for helpers (Reading with Children, Digital Responsibility)
- “Growth Mindset” training
- “SAFETalk” training on being suicide alert
- Small group sessions on supporting children through grief
- Inspiring speakers on Sport Talent & Identification
- Sustainability talks
- Fun ways to enhance holiday learning
- Talks on the importance of sleep
- A range of parenting workshops, including No Drama Discipline, The Gentle Art of Parenting and Virtues Parenting.