Tanglin Trust School offers world-class learning and sporting facilities in an environment that is highly conducive to student development. The School is situated on Portsdown Road, approximately 15 minutes drive from the west of the city centre, in Singapore's dynamic ‘one-north’ area, a hub for knowledge-driven industries that are set amongst the heritage and nature areas of Rochester Park, the Wessex Estate and Nepal Hill. Tanglin is easily accessible from Singapore's main residential areas.
The School comprises separate modern buildings for Infant, Junior and Senior School students. There is also Sixth Form Centre, the Training Ground at Media Circle (near MediaCorp), on-site Playing Field (formerly known as the Astro Turf) and the Nixon building, which was completed in 2016.
In addition to architect-designed classrooms set around bright and colourful common areas that promote a sense of community, these buildings also feature large multi-purpose assembly and sporting halls, music rooms, indoor facilities for orchestras and choirs, suites for the study of Information and Communications Technology, drama studios, science laboratories, libraries, health centres staffed by professional nurses and food service areas.
- Maximum number of students per class is 24.
- In Reception and Nursery, there are one Class Teacher and two Teacher Assistants in every class.
- In Year 1 and 2, each class has one Class Teacher and one Teacher Assistant.
- In the Junior School, there are eight Teacher Assistants working in Year 3 and two in Year 4.
- In Year 5 and Year 6, there are two Teacher Assistants per year group.
- In the Senior School, Departmental Assistants help Class Teachers.
- In addition, our Learning Support Specialists work outside classrooms with individuals or groups of students who find certain aspects of the curriculum challenging
- Infant School
- Junior School
- Senior School
- Senior West Wing
- Sixth Form College
- Berrick Building
- Nixon Building
- Recreational Facilities